CALLING ALL GROWN UPS...
It is time to use your very best 'secret squirrel' skills to catch the children in the act of READING!
To enter your unsuspecting book worms into the competition, send your reading snaps to us. There are three ways to share your pictures:
1) The Facebook Page - add your picture to the comments on our 'Caught Reading' post. Please include your child's first name and class.
2) The Facebook Forum - add your picture to the comments on our 'Caught Reading' post. Please include your child's first name or initials and class.
3) Email - send your picture to us at email@example.com. Please include your child's first name and class. Put 'Caught Reading' as the subject of the email.
There will be prizes for the following categories:
- Caught in a Cosy Read: book nooks, blanket forts, duvet cocoons... there is nothing better than cuddling up with a good book! Who will be caught in enjoying the snuggliest read?
- Caught in an Extreme Read: you can enjoy a good book anywhere... somewhere weird and wonderful, inside or outside, upside down and back-to-front.... Who will be caught reading in the strangest place?
- Caught in a Shared Read: sometimes, a story is so good, it just has to be shared! It does not matter who the story is shared with... brothers, sisters, mums, dads, dogs, cats, fish, chickens, llamas (well, maybe not llamas) so grab a good listener and settle down to read a story together. Who will be caught reading with others?
Winners will receive a fantastic book bundle.
Make sure you share your entries with us before 8pm on Sunday.
We will let you know the winners in our next assembly.