KEY WORKER PROVISION
UPDATE FOR CRITICAL WORKERS
At Mendip Green Primary, we are dedicated to supporting key workers during this uncertain time.
Get in touch
If you think that you require support and provision for your child please contact us:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- through Facebook: 'Mendip Green School Forum'
- by phone: 01934 513791
Information about our provision
We are currently putting together a pack of information for parents & carers to support with the number of questions that everybody will have. In the the meantime, some key details:
Our provision will run from 8am-6pm Monday-Friday.
- Morning sessions 8am-1pm
- Afternoon session 1pm-6pm
- We will open across the Easter Holidays, apart from Bank Holidays.
You DO NOT need to arrive at the start of these sessions or wait until the end - this is about supporting YOU. You can be flexible with drop-off and collections throughout the day.
In order to comply with Government, DfE and Union guidance, we will be using our online bookings to guide our staffing rotas each week so that we do not have adults coming to the workplace unnecessarily.
Dropping-off and collecting your child
- Please drop your child to the main foyer
- Children can be collected from the foyer at any time throughout the day
- All gates will be open to parents carers between 7.30am-9.30am
- Access to the school after 9.30am will be via Greenwood Road and Nutwell Road
Keeping your child safe
- We want you to know that keeping the children and staff safe is our number one priority. We have completed risk assessments to ensure the safe function of our school.
- We will be following stringent cleaning routines in all spaces, disinfecting all surfaces at least twice per day
- For as long as we can, we intend to split the children into smaller groups of similarly-aged children. These groups will be separated throughout the day to reduce social contact.
- We will operate using one half of our building. In the event of a concern, we will reopen on the following day using a different part of the school, allowing us time to clean and make safe.
- All food preparation will take place in our kitchen, using food-hygiene qualified staff. The kitchen will always work in isolation from the rest of the building, to reduce risk.
- Non-school uniform
- Please bring some ID to prove your job role on the first day that you drop-off your child. This could be:
- A badge/ID card
- Wage slip (you can show us this on a phone if you get emailed these)
- Letter from employer (including contracts etc)