Breakfast & After School Clubs
Some useful information
- Our Breakfast Club operates every morning in our main hall and is managed by school staff.
- We are open from 0745am and the children are taken to class at the start of the day.
- You can arrive at any time from 0745-0830am - simply bring your child to the school entrance foyer.
- It costs £2.50 to attend and we require payment before you child attends. We encourage parents to pay via ParentPay but we also take cash on the day. All fees include a yummy breakfast, including cereals, toast, beans and even the occasional bacon or sausage sandwich!
- There is no need to book in advance - just turn up on the day!
After School Club
Like our Breakfast Club, the After School Club is managed by the school and operates from our main hall. Please see our After School Handbook (below), which has information about registration, booking and fees.