In order to comply with Government, DfE and Union guidance, we will be using our online bookings to guide our staffing rotas each week so that we do not have adults coming to the workplace unnecessarily.
Next week's sessions are now available on ParentPay for booking. To help us ensure that we are able to accurately staff the provision, please log on to ParentPay and book any sessions you require for the week ahead as soon as you are able to.
If you do not have a ParentPay account, please call the school office (8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org-Somerset.sch.uk and we will add your booking to our online system. We will be calling you over the next 2 days to ensure that we have any bookings you need recorded.
We understand that, your needs may change after bookings have been made. If you need to cancel or amend an existing booking, please email your requirements to email@example.com or call the school office. You will be able to add a session up to 8pm the day before the session.
Just a few reminders:
- Breakfast and lunch are available free of charge every day.
- Breakfast is served until 9:30am.
- Children arriving at 1pm will be offered lunch.
- The morning session runs from 8am - 1pm and afternoon sessions run from 1pm - 6pm.
- Children can attend one or both sessions.
- You may pick up and drop off anytime within a session.
- After 9:30 am, only Greenwood and Nutwell Road gates will be open.
If you need any support with online bookings or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Take care and stay safe.